Re: How do i use libcurlpp?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:31:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Mohamed Irfaan wrote:

> Hi there i am new to curlpp. I had a look at some of the archives but could
> not find anything.

curlpp is a libcurl binding that is a glue layer on top of the regular
libcurl. See further on their web site: http://rrette.com/curlpp.html

> I would like to make use of curl functionality in my c++ program. I know
> there is the libcurl library, but how do i use it?

You can use libcurl instantly from within your C++ programs. You don't _need_
curlpp for that, curlpp just adds a OO'ified layer that libcurl doesn't
normally provide.