Re: HELP

From: Diana Castillo <diana_at_hotelkey.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:47:59 +0200

thank you , sorry I sent so many messages but I was getting frustrated with
my lack of finding any information on this.
as a result of what you told, what mailing list can I go to to find a
solution?
I need to use this line, curl_setopt($curl_interface, CURLOPT_ENCODING,
"gzip"); and apparently it doesnt come with the version of libcurl that
comes with the php version that I have.
Is there anyway to get a newer version of libcurl and have it work with php
? and how would I install it?