Re: Multithreaded Issues

From: Rob Mason <rmason_at_archivas.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:21:29 -0400

So I did create the sample app and it worked. That led me to find the
bug in a completely unrelated portion of code that was doing a close()
on an uninitialized file handle. Im not sure exactly why that caused
the behavior I saw, but it was certaintly a bad thing to do. Sorry for
the false alarm and thanks for the pointers.
Rob