Re: Curl bug using MSVC (can someone please look into this?)

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:00:38 -0400

> I replied with a question, as the web archive shows:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2004-07/0162.html

Hmm, I must have missed that message, sorry. Anyway, as Harshal Pradhan
said, it seems to happen with the normal Apache replies. It does not seem to
be any date in particular that causes the issue. I tried doing as he
suggested with adding {0} and it does seem to work. But I too know very
little about yacc so I can't say whether it is a good fix either.

Dominick Meglio