Re: not wait for reply

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:51:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Victor Zhang wrote:

> However, for a POST request which may upload multiple files, is this
> assumption true? Could libcurl be only interested in receiving data after
> the first send ? and I would like to stop redriving only after making sure
> all data are delivered.

The response code sent back by the server should tell you how it (the request)
went. I guess this means that the server must have completed its processing of
the POST data before it responds.

I am not completely sure of this, you need to read up on the details of
RFC2616 and check how the servers work to know this for sure.