Re: add ntlm to configure

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:40:44 +0200

Hi Daniel,
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> So what is the difference? Largefile was not existing back in 7.11.0.
no diff, all fine.

>> which gave me what I wanted; but: --with-ntlm isnt mentioned with
>> './configure --help' nor it is displayed when configure has finished...

> There is no such option to configure. configure --help displays all
> existing options automatically.
huh? I can see in configure.ac that there are tests for all the other options...

the point is that I guessed the '--with-ntlm' option, and without the SuSE build I wouldnt have thought that NTLM is also available on Linux...

others might not guess but ask 'configure --help' but there this option is missing....

Guenter.