Re: Curl 7.9.8 on Linux ?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:47:27 -0700

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 03:50:44PM +0200, Doron Haba wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> Our system runs on Linux ( we did not decide yet which Linux ) .
>
> We need to communicate with other system which runs Curl library version 7.9.8
> .
>
> How can I get an appropriate Curl version ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Doron

Since curl is client-side software, I'm assuming your Linux system will be
operating as a server, so what service it runs will be dictated by your
client. That old version of curl still supports ftp and http, so it
probably isn't what will be limiting your options. Without more details
of what you're trying to accomplish, we won't be able to help you much
more than this here.

>>> Dan