Re: Re: Problems with libcurl, OS X, and curl_off_t (or : What's My Size?)

From: Casey ODonnell <caseyodonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:00:29 -0400

I'm sure we're using the right types. :) I think the issue of
curl_off_t versus passing in an long already snagged me, and the list
was right here to help me out.

I only use the _LARGE options (as it's a C++ API and I'm trying to
provide as much funcitonality with as little knowledge of curl as
possible, and this includes bieng able to transfer lots of stuff)...so
everywhere I do something with a SIZE, I do it with curl_off_t just to
be safe. Which might hit performance a bit...but I'm certainly
thinking not enough to warrant the danger of not using it.

Cheers.
CKO

--
Casey O'Donnell