Could someone help me or critique me.

From: Oliver Peek <jpeekii_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm having problems with a memory callback
function with pthread. What's happening is the
data is getting squirrely. I guess it's because
pthread is multithreaded and then the memory call
back is being written-to in different threads. I
would like to know what the best way to tackle
this would be? I have thought of just writing to
a file, then after all threads terminate, pull
the data from the files and write to my custom db
files, but I think that is more of a work around
than an alternative.

I'm kind of new to C programming. I have made
lots of simple programs, but I def. am a novice.
I pieced together examples from libcurl and made
a few mod's to get my code. I'd appreciate any
direction or code samples that would allow me to
pull 4 urls at a time and put the data in a
custom data store (ie: berkeley db data files).
Again, minimum direction would be fine, but
anything above that would be excellent. URLs for
further learning, alternate internet searches, or
codebanks would all be excellent. I've searched
all opensource programs I could think of and
couldn't find any good code to mimic, if you know
of a program that does something similar, please
tell me and I could figure it out from there.

Thanks much,
Oliver
(area code 404)