Re: kerberos 4 & SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:21:28 -0500

Hi
thanks for your reply
I have read somewhere that there is an ftp server in the MIT kerberos5 packege that underestands both kerberos 5 and kerberos4.
have you ever tested?
or have you ever installed the MIT kerberos5 package?
do you know what is the name of the ftp server in the package?

do you know about pureftpd, ncftpd,sftpd or vsftpd?