[MSW] multi.h and winsock2.h

From: Casey ODonnell <caseyodonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:02:02 -0400

I was curious if the current version of libCURL needed to use
Winsock2? I get conflicts using Winsock2 with another application
that links against Winsock1 for several elements. I'm also slightly
confused because the make files currently link against the general
winsock library, not winsock2, despite Multi.h including
<winsock2.h>. So...I'm just trying to make sure I'm not just being
dumb.

I know in the past I got several linker errors requesting calls in
winsock2, though it may have been in a previous version.

Thanks for any info.

CKO

--
Casey O'Donnell