Re: curl_easy_reset AND How I'm a CVS Idiot...

From: Casey ODonnell <caseyodonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:45:52 -0400

Yes, perhaps we should call it something else? curl_easy_optreset()?

It does not touch:
curl_hash (hostcache)
Share
Cookies
UrlState
PureInfo
SSL Engine Info

It only resets:
UserDefined
Progress

Having not really used the share interface, I can't be too helpful
with what this function ought to do. Reading, the current docs, I
would say that we should maintain the share interface, because we
aren't reseting Cookies ore DNS cache...which is what they share
(beyond userdata).

Anyone else is welcome to get in on this.

Cheers.
Casey

P.S. Thanks for the response on inclusion time. 7.12.1 sounds great.

--
Casey O'Donnell
RPI STS Department - Graduate Student