HEAD request with POST data

From: Niels van Tongeren <niels.van.tongeren_at_logicacmg.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:12:46 +0200

Hello,

I have a question about libcurl. I use version 7.10.8. In the implementation
of libcurl the same CURL handle is used for multiple requests. A weird
situation occurs when request 1 is a POST request and the request 2 is a
HEAD request. For the POST request we set the CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE and CURLOPT_POST options. For the HEAD request we set
the CURLOPT_NOBODY option to '1'. However, the data->set.httpreq variable
keeps the value HTTPREQ_POST (because of the previous POST request). Because
of this the 'switch (data->set.httpreq)' in the Curl_http function checks if
there is post data, which is there. It then tries to add the post data to
the HEAD request.

Is this an known issue?

Thanks for any help,
Niels van Tongeren