RE: problems using the fopen.c example

From: Terry Lueders <tlueders_at_insure.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:45:57 -0500

Daniel,

Thanks, but the problem was not in fopen.c (had the same problem with all the examples), but in my server that I was testing on. I was not able to connect to any outside IP address. I'm extremely happy with libcurl/fopen.c.

After I clean up some makefile problems, I should be on my way.

Thanks

Terry