[PROPOSAL] changes to ./tests/testcurl.pl

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:34:03 +0200

Hi folks,
I'm just looking at adding more automated builds, and see that we currently only differ between Win32 and non-Win32.
I would like to introduce a new env var CURL_TARGET, this can then be set to the target system, f.e. then I can use:
set CURL_TARGET=mingw32
perl ./curl/tests/testcurl.pl
set CURL_TARGET=netware
perl ./curl/tests/testcurl.pl

and easily build different (gcc-build) targets from one platform with cross-compilers....

is it acceptable that then for MSVC compile a 'set CURL_TARGET=vc' is needed?

if nobody objects I will commit these changes later....

Guenter.