Download using https

From: Gheorghe Arama <g.arama_at_gariss.ro>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:29:40 +0300

Hello all,

I'm trying to download a file using https, from within a MS VC++ 6.0 application. I get an error indicating a certificate problem (curl_easy_perform returns CURLE_SSL_CERTPROBLEM), and I don't understand where it comes from. Using the local certificate, Internet Explorer 6.0 has no problem downloading the file I need.

I activated CURLOPT_VERBOSE and used CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION, and here's the output I get:
About to connect() to xxxx.xxxx.de port 443
Connected to xxxx.xxxx.de (xx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 443
Closing connection #0

Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks!

Regards,