lcc-win32 patches

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:58:04 +0200

I've been playing with the lcc-win32 compiler. It's produces very fast
code, but the Penium optimisation is buggy; ftp_cwd() failed for
unknown reason with this enabled.

It has strtoll(), but it seems buggy. The cpp include logic is different,
so curl.h should say <curl/curlver.h>. I.e. the path of curl.h isn't
automatically added to the search path. Don't know if this is broken
behaviour since I don't know what the standard says.

And it seems to lack _beginthreadex in it's libs so no threaded resolve
at this time.

All in all it's very much like MSVC plus some more POSIX stuff;
it has unistd.h, getopt.h etc. It includes a nice IDE with debugger
too.

--gv