freeing memory

From: Patrick Mealey <pmealey_at_supersolution.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:33:22 -0500

Due to some design restrictions on my program, I have a situation where I need to free up all dynamically allocated memory in between calls to libcurl. From my inspection of easy_cleanup() and global_cleanup(), there are some pointers in the session handle that do not get free'ed.

1) Is this true?

2. If true, can I just write a function to walk through the curl handle freeing up anything I find? Has anyone attempted this before? Is there a simpler way to do it?

Keep in mind, I will have to do multiple POSTs using libcurl during the same process session. I just have to do them as though it has never been done before (i.e. always do global_init, always get a new handle, always set options amd headers, always do a cleanup, etc.).

Thanks for the help.