Win32 build: Makefile.vc6 and /YX

From: Mohun Biswas <m_biswas_at_mailinator.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:29:35 -0400

I'm not a Windows build expert, just porting something that uses curl
from Unix to Win32. But I notice that the compile line in Makefile.vc6
uses the /YX flag without specifying a name for the .pch file and this
looks wrong. From my reading of the documentation, it would cause a file
called .\vc60.pch to be created from scratch for each object file,
overwriting the one created by the previous compile. Thus negating any
benefit from precompiled headers and simply burning CPU cycles. Am I wrong?

Thanks,
M.Biswas