Re: multi interface + writeDataCallback doesn't work on win32 !

From: Stefan Libcurl <libcurl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:31:20 +0200

Hi !

Thanks for the example. But I does not work !

select() returns -1 an "select() returns error, this is badness" is printed
out.
Also my_trace() prints " == Info: Closing connection #0".

Puhh, I don't know how the intranet is configured. Maybe libcurl uses/needs
some ports which are disabled.

Also I tried to download a file from a client behind a Microsoft ProxyServer
with NTLM auth. I have set an easy-handle with NTLM auth. but the same error
occurs:

"About to onnect to www.myserver.com port 80"
"Connection connection #0"

What's going wrong ? Do I have a chance to get more infos inside libcurl ?

Thanks ...

-steve'o

>From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>

> > But curl_debug_callback() is never called (like writeDataCallback()).
>
>Then you're doing something wrong! ;-)
>
> > I just looked into docs about select() and fd_set. But I have nothing
>found.
> > Puhh, when I look into the examples I don't understand what
> > curl_multi_fdset() and select() do.
>
>select() waits for action on one of the given file handles.
>curl_multi_fdset()
>is used to to ask libcurl to set information about what file handles it
>expects "action" on.
>
>I would really recommend that you read up on select() if you are to use the
>multi interface.
>
> > Could you give me a short lesson ? Also all examples with
>multi-interface
> > have no writeDataCallback(). Is it actually possible to write a data
> > callback with muti-interface ??
>
>I wrote up a quick example that proved working for me:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/multi-debugcallback.c
>
>--
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se
> Dedicated custom curl help for hire: http://haxx.se/curl.html

Die ultimative Fan-Seite für den MSN Messenger http://www.ilovemessenger.de
Emoticons und Hintergründe kostenlos downloaden!