Re: Problem compiling on WIN32 (almost solved, I think)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:23:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> Add thses lines to lib\libcurl.def and relink the import library:
> curlx_tvdiff
> curlx_tvnow
> curlx_strtoll

Actually, these ones don't belong in libcurl.def, they are only source-level
provided functions: http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/lib/README.curlx

The only reason these ones exist, is that I prefer not to duplicate the source
code for the lib and the app, but I don't want to add them to the public API.

The windows makefiles are not adjusted to this system, afaik. When you build a
static lib it is no problem, it only appears when you build a true shared
libcurl.