Re: php/libcurl installed, undefined function curl_init

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:25:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 20 May 2004, John wrote:

> As far as I can tell from my searching, I am in a league of my own with this
> problem, so any help anyone can provide me will be much appreciated.

Sorry, you are describing a problem with building PHP to use its curl module.
Neither PHP nor the PHP/curl module are made or provided by the curl project,
they are products of the PHP project.

I suggest you ask this question in a more suitable PHP forum.

This list is for libcurl, and libcurl seemed to be installed fine with even
all test cases run OK.