Re: Anyone have a ssl webpage dowload example?

From: dvta <dimitrix_2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:53:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, thanks for the example! It actually worked the way I wanted it.

If you don't mind I have another question. When I run this code -- http://rafb.net/paste/results/q1926328.html , the cookies are all enabled.. but it still doesn't get the cookie on the first run (only if it I run it twice without removing it) :(

- Regards
  Dimitry T. <dimitrix_2k AT yahoo.com>

Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2004, dvta wrote:

> I was just wondering If anyone has any good working example that downloads
> a webpage through a HTTPS connection. The example on the libcurl homepage
> doesn't download the actual page -- just the cert file

I don't believe that is true.

Ok, I wrote up an even simpler example just now:

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/https.c