Re: AIX, xlc vs gcc!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:53:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> I had a look at the autobuild web page, and this indeed looks a bit funny..
> Unfortunately no bells were ringing. Anyone else with an AIX box on this
> list? I'll start debugging when I get home (I'm on mission this week) if it
> hasn't been resolved by then.

I had a closer look at the differences. I noticed that there was one byte
difference for every boundary-string curl sends in the formdata (excluding the
final one and the one in the header).

Then I read the code. Again. And then I noticed that we weren't using our own
internal *printf() code in there so I modified it to do so and committed.

If this commit makes no difference, I'll continue down this track.