Tests don't work in Windows

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 18:05:55 +0200

Hi,

The last couple of days I have been unable to run the tests
in Windows, with the first test it reports that it couldn't start
the server, when in fact it did, and in the rest of the http tests
it reports an unknown server.

It happens because the command used to check the server
doesn't return the expected data.

When I do it by hand I get:

$ src/curl -i http:/127.0.0.1:8999/verifiedserver

  % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current
                                 Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed

100 15 0 15 0 0 15 0 --:--:-- --:--:--
--:--:-- 15
[.....more lines like this....]
100 15 0 15 0 0 15 0 --:--:-- --:--:--
--:--:-- 0
100 15 0 15 0 0 15 0 --:--:-- --:--:--
--:--:-- 0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
[.....more lines like this....]
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

curl: (47) Maximum (50) redirects followed

Yet I see that autobuilds keep appearing at the site, am I the only
one who has the problem?

This is not a new problem but is the perl command 'kill (9,...)' meant
to work in Windows? After the tests run I have to kill sws myself.

Andres