Re: bugs in sample C code for fopen

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:09:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 2 May 2004, Dickerson wrote:

> Has anyone gotten this to work?

I believe at least Vincent Sanders has (as he wrote the latest incarnation of
the example), and I had one of the first versions working at least mostly.

> Has there been an update?

Since when? The current example code has basicly been the same since August
2003.

> It seems to die when I try to close one URL and open another or when I try
> to rewind the URL. I have the latest version of libcurl installed.

The fopen.c is a rather advanced example. I think you need to tell us more if
you want better help.

What is "It seems to die" in more exact terms? Is "try to close one URL" a
call to url_fclose() ? etc

Can you provide us with an as small as possible working source code (working
against a public URL) that shows the problem happen?