Re: missing autobuilds...

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:22:34 -0500

Duncan Wilcox wrote:
>> I don't recall the exact details now. You can try patching your
>> buildconf you
>> accept your version and see if things still work fine...
>
> Hmm, no libtoolize either. Sorry, I really am clueless about all the
> auto* tools.

Try this script. Run it in some temp directory. It downloads and
installs the relevant tools into /usr/local. You should be able to do a
build after running this (assuming you have curl installed somewhere
already :-). You may need to add /usr/local/bin to the front of your PATH.

#!/bin/sh
FILES='autoconf-2.59.tar.gz automake-1.8.4.tar.gz bison-1.875.tar.gz
m4-1.4.tar.gz libtool-1.5.6.tar.gz'
for f in $FILES;do
   pkg=`basename $f`
   pkg=`echo $pkg | sed 's/\(^.*\)-.*/\1/'`
   dir=`basename $f .tar.gz`
   rm -rf $dir $f
   link=http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/$pkg/$f
   curl -o $f $link