release time approaching

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:01:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've pretty much stopped doing pre-releases since we now have perfect
pre-releases done every day in the daily snapshots.

If you expect a particular bug fix in the upcoming release, please verify that
the most recent daily snapshots have it fixed.

Please verify that the build stuff works for your platform(s) of choice.

Please tell us if there's anything fatal we should fix before the next
release.

You know I'm reading every bit posted here.

Estimated arrival date for 7.11.2 is [serious bug date] + 5 days. Currently
this means release on Monday!

Oh, and do enjoy life in the mean time and remember that spring time is
approaching and everything is warmer, brighter and better than before! ;-)