Re: CURLE_RECV_ERROR and SIGPIPE

From: J.J.Green <j.j.green_at_sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:59:43 +0100 (BST)

Hi

> What I mean with "nice and clean FTP command response" is a protocol-compliant
> answer to a previous FTP command sent by curl. The error message "FTP response
> reading failed" means that curl failed while reading such a response from the
> server.

Ah, sorry. The server was vsftpd, which I understand is
quite reliable. I can't see anything unusual in the logs..

> > MSG_NOSIGNAL, so I think that this a supported platform
>
> Yes. There shouldn't be any SIGPIPEs for you...

Hmmm, I got one anyway. It might possibly be that the
debain binary has it disabled at compile-time, I'll check.
Not that it's a big deal -- I can just install a handler
to catch these.

Jim

--
J. J. Green, Department of Applied Mathematics, Hicks Bd.,
Hounsfield Rd.,  University of Sheffield,  Sheffield, UK.