Re: endless loop in curl_easy_perform()?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:27:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Luis Travolds wrote:

(please don't start a new thread by replying in another thread, it messes up
for mail clients and the web archives)

> all seems to be ok, the file is on the ftp server, but the program hangs..
> so i debuged it with gdb and saw that the function curl_easy_perform() don't
> return to my main function .. i used the example code from the curl site for
> uploading files via ftp seems to be an endless loop somewhere ..

Does it call the progress callback? Have you tried set VERBOSE? Have you tried
strace to see what it does when it is in the "endless loop"?

> i tried to debug curl for giving you more information but it seems that i'm
> not able to compile curl with debug infos .. *argh* :o)

How come? configure --enable-debug should do that for you.

> so does anyone knows what could be wrong??

Nope, not besides that the server might respond very slowly.