Re: freeing up handles

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:26:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, emerson, jeff wrote:

> Hi, I'm new to CURL and have come across a problem. When performing a
> curl_easy_perform under windows, I see that process handles are incremented,
> but never released. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

1 - what libcurl version are you using?

2 - are you using it as a DLL or statically linked?

(I'm assuming "process handles" are what new thread/process are identified
with? - I'm a Windows cluebie.)

We've already got a minor memory leak reported (on Windows) and fixed when
libcurl was not used as a DLL. It would be interesting to hear if you see
these problems with a recent daily snapshot as well.