Re: Multiple Query Strings as target values

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:50:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Premjit Nair wrote:

> curl -v -i -d
> "USER=helpdesk&password=helpdesk&target=http://prem.com/pcf/WPS_PA_155/servlet/DispatcherServlet?USER=helpdesk&LangCode=en"
>
> http://prem.com/siteminderagent/forms/loginpcf.fcc
>
> The Above curl script is not able to pass the second argument passed to
> the target value which is LangCode=en & shows the output as

Surely it can. Since you already use -v you can see for yourself that curl
sends the whole string you provide to the server.

And if that is a public site with an actual user and password, I suggest you
change that immediately since now this data is publicly available to anyone.

> This document has moved <a
> href="http://prem.com/pcf/WPS_PA_155/servlet/DispatcherServlet?USER=helpdesk">here</a>.<p>

If this is displayed, it is because this is what the server responds to you.
If you check the headers I bet you'll find a Location: in there. Use
--location to make curl follow that redirect.