Re: Setting up ssl

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 18:21:29 -0500

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Joe Halpin wrote:
>
>>However, on my Solaris 9 box, it wants me to provide a config file or
>>something.
>
> Sorry, you lost me! What wants you to do that when?

Well, I get the following error even though ssl and stunnel are
installed and in the appropriate paths:

TESTINFO: "curl lacks SSL support" 11 times (67, 68, 69, 70, 81, 89, 90,
91, 94, 150, 509)

Further:

solaris# stunnel
2004.04.04 18:19:35 LOG3[12094:1]: /usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf:
No such file or directory (2)

There's a sample configuration file there, but I haven't had time to
figure it out yet. I'll do so when I get some time.

>>Does anyone here have any advice about how to get it working on Solaris,
>>sample config file for a curl daily build, etc?
>
> I run tests on solaris. I've had no problems!

Maybe it's another bit of weirdness on the part of Solaris 9. Seems to
work ok on FreeBSD without a manual configuration.

Joe