Re: CURLE_UNSUPPORTED_PROTOCOL

From: Seshubabu Pasam <pasam_at_seshubabu.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:07:38 -0800

It should never do that. For some apparent reason you have a space (' ')
before 'https' and that probably is causing the problem. If curl was not
built with https support you should get: "libcurl was built with SSL
disabled, https: not supported!"

Also, please CC curl list while sending mail.

Regards
Seshubabu Pasam