Fixed!! - Digest auth fails after 5 minuts of idling

From: mitz wark <peb_p2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the late response. (my email got all funny for few days :-(.

I just downloaded the daily snapshop of 04-02-04, and confirmed the fix!
Thank you very much for taking care of this so soon!! (Yay!)

mtz

> I wrote up a test case (153) to verify my patch. It made me end up with:

> * Patched the test HTTP server to offer more magic support to make my
  stale=true test run fine.

> * I noticed that the digest header-parser didn't like incoming lines where
  the contents weren't within quotes (which Mitz's headers showed).

> * I added a check that the algorthim used actually is supported.

> * I found and fixed a memory leak when I finally came through doing
  re-negotiations.

-- Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se Dedicated custom curl help for hire: http://haxx.se/curl.html