Re: libCurl + Multipart Post + Proxy (IPlanet)

From: <Massimiliano_Ziccardi_at_intesa.it>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:14:01 +0200

>Since it works over one of your proxies, since it works for most people
and
>since it works in test cases all the time, I kind of lean towards that
your
>proxy is doing something unorthodox.

It is the same thing I thought...

>Can you figure out why the server (or proxy) doesn't send a response? If
you
>have access to logs on any of those they might offer clues.

Not at all... The only log I can access is the log of the SQUID PROXY (the
one that
works). Could it be useful?

>Can you get a similar dump from that and compare how the data is sent? You
can
>also use CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION to get a full trace of every single byte
>libcurl sends and receives.

I'll do my best and I'll send it to you as soon as possible.

>(I take it "libcurl 7.11." means 7.11.1?)

Yes, my version is 7.11.1

>This line wrap was made by your pasting, wasn't it?
Yes, I've copied it from a dos console...

Thank you for your help,
Massimiliano Ziccardi