Re: NI_WITHSCOPEID (was Re: Debugging test cases) (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:37:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Joe Halpin wrote:

> For what it's worth, the coredump happened because the test program used a
> struct sockaddr, I changed it to struct sockaddr_storage and it's ok now.

Ah, how silly! ;-)

I just committed a new test to the curl configure script that checks for the
existance of NI_WITHSCOPEID and that it works when used with getnameinfo.

I don't have any host that runs this test without failure so I can't really
tell if it works as I've meant it to, but I'll have to wait and see what the
autobuild configure outputs will result in.

Feel free to try out tomorrow's daily snapshot and see if this particular test
detects NI_WITHSCOPEID failure on your solaris box.