Re: Digest auth fails after 5 minuts of idling

From: mitz wark <peb_p2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:14:52 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Definitely! I'd appreciate you've looked into this issue.
Please let me know when the patch is ready.

Thanks!!
mtz

Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, mitz wark wrote:

> I am seeing a problem where libcurl fails to authenticate against the server
> using Digest if the connection gets idles over 5 minuts or so. I can
> reproduce this every time using this simple code.

Hi!

I've now returned to this problem your reported. If I provide a patch against
7.11.1, would you be able to test it and see if I can fix the problem you
experience when the server wants to re-negotiate the authentication?