RE: --proxy-ntlm and --fail

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:37:28 -0800

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, David Byron wrote:

> At this point making new tests is going to take longer than
> changing the code, but it's almost certainly the right thing
> to do.

I've attached a few tests, and a patch that I hope is close. test150 and
test152 both pass. test151 causes curl to never exit the while (!done) loop
in Transfer in transfer.c. Seems I need to do something with k->keepon, but
I'm not sure what.

All the other tests pass.

Thoughts?

-DB

  • application/octet-stream attachment: test150
  • application/octet-stream attachment: test151
  • application/octet-stream attachment: test152