multi-part HTTP transfers

From: Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt_at_ifa.hawaii.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:26:40 -1000 (HST)

Has any work been done on a multi-part transfer layer that wraps lib libcurl? I would really like to have a C API to something similar to 'mCurl' or 'Prozilla'. I've looked around the net and surprisingly I haven't been able to find such a thing. I'm considering writing such a beast but I don't want to reinvent a wheel. If I do end up undertaking this, perhaps instead of specifically targeting libcurl a more general API should be constructed. So a library like libneon could also be wrapped. Thoughts?

-J