Re: http keepaliveoption

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:26:14 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Xiuping Hu wrote:

> We have used ntlm for http proxy server. Right now we have a problem
> "KeepAlive" does not work. Once we have keepalive "On", the NTLM seems
> Confuse enough,

What does this mean in more details? How do you switch on keepalive and how
does that change what the proxy sends/what libcurl does?

> Any idea about that? Any suggestions about configuration options?

You need to show us more details.

> What happen if I do not specify --enable-thread option?

The configure script tests for thread-safe functions by default, so
--enable-thread makes no difference. --disable-thread however will allow you
to build a libcurl that uses old-style traditional non-thread-safe functions.