Re: release countdown

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:59:57 +0100

On Mar 18, 10:26, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
[...]
>I read that part of the generated script, and it seems it sets the variable
>$libsuff to the "proper" suffix to use. To me, it seems we can then use
>[blabla]/lib$libsuff in the configure.ac file to get the paths setup correctly
>on the various IRIX "modes".
>
>Try the attached patch and see if it is in the right direction!

It worked perfectly. SSL found and linked correctly, and to top it off all
the SSL tests passed too! Expect new irix autobuild uploads with a jump
in the number of executed tests, as soon as you check that change into CVS.
I checked both n32 and 64 IRIX abi formats, it picked the correct versions
(32- or 64-bit) SSL-lib versions for each case.

Thanks, that was quick!

-Tor