RE: new testcurl.pl

From: Greg Hewgill <greg_hewgill_at_ud.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:21:46 -0600

>I just have a few minor nits: I think the win32 build should use the
>buildconf.bat file when the buildconf is used for configure-style builds.

Oh! I didn't even realize that was there. That solves some problems. :)

>Also, the use of 'sed' and 'grep' to filter off output would be better written
>in plain perl to avoid dependencies on those tools. (This goes for 'tee' too.)

Yes, I just haven't done that yet. I was eager to get this integrated so that I wouldn't have to track further changes to testcurl.sh, and so I could send patches for changes to testcurl.pl.

I have some other things on my plate right now but I'll get back to refining the win32 autobuild soon.

Greg Hewgill
http://hewgill.com