Re: To all autobuilders..

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:40:40 -0600

Tor Arntsen wrote:
> Daniel has removed ares/aclocal.m4 from CVS as it's also a generated file,
> so if you're autobuilding then you should manually 'rm curl/ares/aclocal.m4'
> now. Otherwise you'll get a CVS conflict the next time your testcurl.sh
> executes (probably not anything fatal for the autobuild though).

Is this all that changed? I just upgraded my FreeBSD box to 4.9-STABLE
and now the build is failing in configure with

[...]

checking whether ln -s works... yes
../curl/ltconfig: ../curl/ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed
testcurl: configure didn't work
testcurl: removing the build-74872 dir
testcurl: removing the buildlog-74872 file
testcurl: ENDING HERE

This is with a fresh install from cvs.

Joe