Reuse ports

From: Tburhan <tburhan_at_dodo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:10:38 +1000
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to restrict cURL on just using a particular port number. I noticed that everytime I'm doing curl_easy_perform(), it is basically opening a new port. I did 100 curl_easy_perform()s, and at the server end I ran a packet sniffer, and I could see that the packets come from the source address with 100 different ports.
The only option I'm setting is the CURLOPT_URL and I'm using HTTP Get.

I also noticed that calling the command prompt binary "curl" also does the same thing.

Any idea anyone?

Thanks
Ted

Message sent using Dodo Internet Webmail Server