CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE marked for removal

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:56:47 +0100 (CET)

Yes

I just thought I'd post a mention about it here.

It is possible to achieve the exact same functionality with the share
interface, with the added bonus that it is made the right way and can be made
thread-safe.

CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE will remain working but is now tagged for
termination in the future.

(Also, coming to a CVS near you soon: define CURL_NO_OLDIES when you build
your app with curl to make sure that you aren't depending on an obsolete
feature.)