Re: Configuring in msys/mingw

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:42:17 +0100

Hi,

The good news is that, with some further patching of the server, it is
starting to work. The bad news is that it is a bit of a mess.

The patch for the server includes some cut and pasting from
libcurl to init winsock, I did it without knowing what it all meant,
so I hope I haven't broken anything or done something silly.

To make 'runtests.pl' work I had to do two things:

   - Make it use 'curl.exe' after I had installed it.

   - Remove the '2>/dev/null'.

I have also attached the output of the tests as some fail, the
main problem now is that it hangs in test 100, does it need
another server for ftp?

Andres