struct curl_httppost goes hidden

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:06:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi

libcurl provides a 'struct curl_httppost' in the public header file. It is
used for curl_formadd() and curl_formfree() to build and free multipart
formpost data.

I'm about to commit a change that makes the public version of this struct hide
all internal details of how it looks. We can do this since the public
functions that use it only uses struct pointers and pointer-pointers, so this
should not hit any application that uses the libcurl API without doing direct
struct-accesses.

The reason why I want to do this is simple: the struct is way too advanced to
be manipulated by apps, and I doubt anyone ever even tried to do so. Making it
private also allows us to fix a few minor flaws in it without it affecting the
apps or anything.

I'm mainly posting this here to allow you to ventilate your opinion on this,
if you see any problems with this approach or whatever.