Re: large file support

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:44:18 -0500

You might want to take a look at some of the changes that have already been
made to curl regarding large file support. I.e. check the CVS as well as
7.11.0. For example, using off_t isn't the best idea since not all systems
have it. Instead curl has a curl_off_t which should work on any system. That
type however was added after 7.11.0 was released. Perhaps it would be a good
idea for you to download a recent CVS snapshot and work from that. Like I
said, there have been some large file changes since 7.11.0 and it would
stink if you spent time fixing something that is already fixed :)

You can get the latest CVS snapshot from <http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/>

Dominick Meglio