Using libcurl with Borland - how?

From: Bo Frederiksen <bofre_ns_at_mail.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:12:46 +0100

I've downloaded the precompiled version of libcurl (7.11.0) for win32.

I'm making a console app. and have included the curl*.h files in my project and also the libcurl.lib

The libcurl.dll is in my application directory. (I also tried including the dll in the application).

When I compile the example:

#pragma hdrstop
#include "curl.h"
#include "easy.h"
#include "stdcheaders.h"
#include "types.h"
#include "multi.h"
#include "mprintf.h"

#pragma argsused
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
CURL *curl;
  CURLcode res;

  curl = curl_easy_init();
  if(curl) {
    /* First set the URL that is about to receive our POST. This URL can
       just as well be a https:// URL if that is what should receive the
       data. */
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://postit.example.com/moo.cgi");
    /* Now specify the POST data */
    curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "name=daniel&project=curl");

    /* Perform the request, res will get the return code */
    res = curl_easy_perform(curl);

    /* always cleanup */
    curl_easy_cleanup(curl);
  }
  return 0;

}

 I get the following error:

"libcurl.lib contains invalid OMF record, type 0x21 (possibly COFF)."

I tried converting to COFF (what ever that meens) but that seemed to make things worse.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Thx. Gretter.